Warranty Terms and Coverage
Fully Furnished Ltd (“Seller”) is dedicated to ensuring the quality and reliability of our products. We proudly offer a comprehensive warranty to safeguard your investment. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects in our products for a period of two (2) years from the date of completion. We are committed to repairing or replacing any product that displays a defect under normal and reasonable use as intended. Please note that damages or issues arising from misuse, accidents, alterations, or vandalism are not considered manufacturing defects and are therefore not covered by this warranty.
In the event of a defect within the applicable warranty period, if written notice of the defect is provided to Fully Furnished Ltd, we will take appropriate action. Depending on the circumstances, we will either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable component or product.
- Seating Mechanism, Adjustable Features, Framework, and Seating Foam: 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Electronic Parts and Height Adjustable Base: 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Third-Party Materials such as Fabric and Leather Upholstery: Not Applicable.
Exclusions and Limitations:
- Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
- Any alteration or unauthorized modification of our products voids the warranty.
- Products must be installed and used as recommended by Fully Furnished Ltd to qualify for warranty coverage.
- Variations in natural materials such as wood, fabric, or leather are not considered defects.
- Color matching, grain, or texture of wood, fabric, or leather is not warranted.
- Discontinued fabrics or finishes after the warranty period’s initiation are not covered.
Remedy and Liability:
The repair or replacement of a defective product in accordance with this warranty is the sole remedy available to the buyer for any product-related defects. Fully Furnished Ltd shall not be held liable for any tort liability related to a product, and we shall not be responsible for consequential, economic, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages arising from any product defect.